Vallegarcia Miriade wine View larger

Vallegarcia Miriade 2016

Appellation:  VT Castilla
Grape:  Viognier
Alcohol: 15%
Winery: Pago de Vallegarcia 
Volume: 75cl.

More details

More products from

This product is no longer in stock

12,68€ tax incl.

More info

Vallegarcia Miriade  "Vino de Pago"

  • Type of Wine: White wine

  • Principal grape variety: Viognier

  • Bodega: Pago de Vallegarcia

  • Vallegarcia Miriade is a monovarietal white wine from the Pago de Vallegarcia winery, one of the first Spanish wineries to cultivate, elaborate and sell monovarietal wines of the Viognier grape variety. The different varieties of grapes are grown on a farm of 5 hectares, with the trellis system. Vallegarcia Miriade is made following the tradition and with some of the most modern technical equipment, the grapes are picked by hand at the optimum moment of maturation, and are deposited in boxes of about 15 Kilos; When they arrive at the winery, they are unloaded on a selection table, the bunches are despalled and squeezed, then entering the cube room where the fermentation process begins, in a natural way. Then macerated at a temperature of 8ºC for 12 hours. 80% of the must ferments in storage at 15ºC, and the other 20% of the must ferments in barrels, on its lees. Some 22,000 bottles are bottled. In the wine tasting, it offers intense aromas of exotic fruits over floral notes, with the highest expression of the Pago de Vallegarcía terroir.